Ate to much!!!

Options
I'm actually still under my calorie goal, but I ate way to much for dinner and now I feel down. I have been working really hard at my weight loss. I just dont want to get into my same old routines,

Replies

• xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Don't worry! One mistake shouldn't get you down... we all make mistakes, the important part is to move forward and not dwell on it--tomorrow's a new day in your weight loss journey, so don't let tonight get in your way!
  • meckiemelt
    meckiemelt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had that kind of day yesterday. It is great that you recognize your risks. Just make you next decision a good one. That is how I make it through the day one decision at a time. If I make a bad on I just make the next one a good one. You can do it! Good luck.:smile:
  • ashley_hill
    Options
    focus on the good! you probably ate the amount you used to eat everyday for dinner which means 1. you did a really good job of managing your calories for the day and 2. your body is getting used to eating less which is AMAZING, that = long run success.

if that doesn't help make you feel better try a short 10 minute walk to help your mind justify it.
  • aanner
    aanner Posts: 26
    Options
    I just had a pretty bad eating day today, so I DEFINITELY can relate. just try not to feel bad over it...you're still under on your calorie intake so that's awesomely successful if you ask me!! Tomorrow just try to stay a bit stricter on your portions while still eating what you enjoy :P