1 YEAR RESULTS-I SURVIVED!!:) -PART 2

Options
Chimis_Siq
Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
oK SO , I previously had posted this post and since I have been posting monthly and only being able to take "selfie" progress shots. I decided to hire a photographer for my 1 year pics. Ive included the original post (feel free to fast forward to pics if already read ).

Please dont hate me, I promise i will not post updates monthly until 6 months from now unless the change is drastic :) . Love all my MFP supporters. You are IRREPLACEABLE!

So here it is…Its my 1 Year Anniversary TODAY!

Im so proud of my body for sticking through all the challenges I pushed it through. I started a year ago broken and duct taped (literally). My body was falling apart . Every health issue you could think a 50 yr old 900 lb man has, I had..at 29. My limbs hated me. I had mistreated it for so long, that it was starting to break down. The amount of weight (272 lbs) on my 5’5” frame was crushing my bones and my self-esteem. Fast forward to today, a year later, Sore represents growth, not my fat killing me. . I am 80% healthier and the scale doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

I have lost about 50 lbs. I have fluctuated by 7 lbs for the last few months. I have lost 32” overall. Im a smaller version of who I used to be. I signed up for a Marathon for next year, and currently trying to beat the odds of going from a NON runner to a RUNNER and completing my first run…Rock N Roll Marathon 2015.

I have up’d and reduced my calories. I have eaten crazy, and then healthy. I have worked out religiously and fallen off the wagon. Throughout this year, one thing stayed the same…I KEPT GOING.
Thank you MFP fam! 

…and for results purposes. Im wearing the same shirt a year later. I tried to depict how loose it is..hopefully it shows :)

286qrnt.jpg

1jvuw3.jpg

2rgpf0h.jpg

2w5kj69.jpg

t7z9co.jpg

Replies

• lasombrs
    lasombrs Posts: 30
    Options
    You look great! the difference in the shirt definitely shows! and the professional photos are amazing. Truly beautiful :)
  • hannahbergam
    Options
    Girl you look amazing! And so happy too- well done:)
  • sarahjae4205
    sarahjae4205 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job!!! You are going to kill that marathon you are training for!! :)
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats on SUSTAINING your progress and pushing through the tough times! :flowerforyou:
  • msschaller99
    msschaller99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have done an absolutely awesome job! Huge pats of congratulations are deserved. Great way to celebrate by taking professional pics...and they are incredible! You are looking fantastic!
  • kimkay1985
    kimkay1985 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love the pics! Great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    :heart: Thank you ladies. I know that i am still a work in progress, but from when I first started, its a huge accomplishment. It made me feel good too to see myself dressed up . First dress in 10 years..and thats me not wearing any "suck it in " underneath the dress! LOL.
  • suejersey
    suejersey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And your story is so inspiring and tells it like it really SHOULD be for long term success. You are LIVING and losing! Enjoy the journey!
  • teisha98
    teisha98 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome job! We have a lot in common I have lost 50 pounds in the last year and I am hoping to run Rock and Roll Vegas in november! Keep pushing !
  • itodd4019
    itodd4019 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    you are too cool girl!

great work, keep it up, alot of life to live!

Sweat Daily
    Todd
  • RINat612
    RINat612 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I love the same top being in both pictures. You can really see the difference. I like how happy you look in your professional shots.

Again, great job!

EDIT:
    :heart: Thank you ladies. I know that i am still a work in progress, but from when I first started, its a huge accomplishment. It made me feel good too to see myself dressed up . First dress in 10 years..and thats me not wearing any "suck it in " underneath the dress! LOL.

I can only wonder what it'll be like being able to walk around without the "suck it in". I've been doing that since I was a teenager. I wonder what abdominal discomfort that I don't even notice now will go away...
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Awesome job! We have a lot in common I have lost 50 pounds in the last year and I am hoping to run Rock and Roll Vegas in november! Keep pushing !

:heart: You are Amazing! Im in my second week of "running". Just learning to move, breathe and build up that stamina. 16 wks out I will start the "training".

Let me know how it goes!!!! :)
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and the photos are lovely!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow! Great job. I love the same top being in both pictures. You can really see the difference. I like how happy you look in your professional shots.

Again, great job!

Everyone has mentioned that I look super happy. I am normally a happy person., however at 272 lbs, I was not happy. I lost who I was. Now im back!! :) woooooooooot.

Thnks again:)
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Great work!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you are too cool girl!

great work, keep it up, alot of life to live!

Sweat Daily
    Todd

Yes sir! Life is grand and I will be grand in it.

Keep up the great work, your posts motivate me to keep moving! :)
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    d617a4e3-5c33-4ad5-af43-5378d1e8b8b2_zps05106a42.png
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    :heart:
    d617a4e3-5c33-4ad5-af43-5378d1e8b8b2_zps05106a42.png

Hehe this made my day! like baam! :)
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great photos! Congrats :smile:
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference in how your shirt fits!!!! Looks very nice! Your face is also slimmer.

You look so happy in the pro photos! You are beautiful in them!

Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!