Protein powder scoop size

Options
2»

Replies

• Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I always use my food scale, it's more accurate and less dishes need washed in the process ;)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    For ON a serving is 30g +/- depending on the flavor. It'll be listed on the nutrition panel.

I always use the scoop as a rough judge of a serving, then refine with the scale.

Pro(tein) tip: once you have found the scoop (it'll be in there), don't throw it out at the end of the tub. Keep it so you don't have to launch a major excavation project to find the scoop in the new tub.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Scoop is on the bottom bruh
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    I always use my food scale, it's more accurate and less dishes need washed in the process ;)

your joking right? i used to make a post workout drink and weight each of the ingredients. it was a hella pain in the *kitten*, and it was an incredible pain in the *kitten* to get everything accurate down to a gram.

i ended up just weight out the correct amount of powder and cutting scoops to that size.

personally don't think the gram or two you will be off by not using the scale matters in the slightest.

not sure how weighting it will save you any dishes either.
  • kwownow
    kwownow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You folks were right-- scoop found. I was transferring powder to smaller container and my large spoon felt something! My buried treasure-THE GOLD SCOOP, I did fill the scoop and weighed it. Thanks for the help. I got the double chocolate flavor and it's pretty good!