Get Wise About Your Size

Options
My sister shared this with me this AM, and I thought it was really interesting. I really thought I had a realistic image of my body, and my guess was three "bodies" too big.

It made me feel better, and feel like I have a little bit of a more positive view of my body.

Just wanted to share.

This isn't spam, or a weightloss plan or anything like that. You guess which body type/size you have, enter your actual measurement and it tells you which body type/size you actually are.

http://www.marisota.co.uk/shop/freeformat/page.action?pageId=7758

Replies

• ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm smaller than I thought; thank you.
  • iceycream
    iceycream Posts: 6
    Options
    oh wow!!!! i am waaaay smaller than i guessed!! thanks for that- you made my day! :flowerforyou:
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I'm bigger than I thought. :laugh:
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm bigger than I thought. :laugh:

Oh no! Sorry!!
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow- I'm way smaller than I thought! I put myself at the 4th from the left but it put me between the first two!
  • One_Last_Time
    Options
    Someone posted this yesterday. I wish it took more measurements though. The one it said was me had smaller arms and bigger thighs.
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm fatter than I thought. :sad:
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    I used my pre-pregnancy measurements, and I'm 4.5 sizes smaller than I thought (Currently 23 weeks preg). Although, I think by pictures I'm much closer to the size I guessed! hmmm
  • Aperplexity
    Aperplexity Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Strange that it doesn't ask height.
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    had to guess a city lol but I was right on target, sadly :(
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    Someone posted this yesterday. I wish it took more measurements though. The one it said was me had smaller arms and bigger thighs.

Oh, I'm sorry - should have searched before posting.
  • ameyer1
    ameyer1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I deal with some serious body image distortion issues and this was very helpful! I was 3 sizes smaller than I had guessed. Great post!:smile:
  • istarith
    istarith Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh how nice!! I really appreciate how it gives you some little encouraging "here's how to dress" boosts at the bottom! Neat!
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks I was 20% smaller than I thought :love:
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options
    I'm glad it seemed to help some people :)
  • crfeen
    crfeen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 sizes smaller than I thought....Wow. Thank you.
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was 17.5% (3.5 sizes on the sliding scale) smaller than I thought! Thanks for sharing!
  • Natalie1825
    Natalie1825 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It said that I'm 12.5% smaller than I think I am! That's sort of comforting.
    Haha, thank you for posting this. :flowerforyou:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure about this. I've seen photos of myself and I'm pretty sure I am not that small. :laugh: I was also SUPER thrilled to discover I am a "perfect rectangle." :grumble:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It said I was 5% smaller than I think I am and "the perfect hourglass". :laugh: I wish!!

ETA: I'm from the US so just chose the first city, but I can't imagine how what city you live would matter.