People with <15 pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 lbs left to lose, give to take a couple lbs. I'd love to join a group if one is created!!

Anyone is more than welcome to add me as a friend though :)
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    There are groups but they aren't very active. :(

It's hard to keep motivation when you're a "normal" weight. Open to friends!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I am 15 pounds from my goal weight! I was there last year (after losing 65 pounds) but I've gained back 10-15 and it is so hard for me to stay motivated now!
  • BreeJaxon
    BreeJaxon Posts: 128
    Options
    Create a group, I'm 5 lbs away!!
  • tycho_mx
    tycho_mx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Yes - I don't know exactly how much since it's performance related (athletic) as opposed to a number in the scale. Definitely less than 15 lb.

Now struggling with eating too much due to increased training, timing nutrient intake for workouts, and (especially) huge night-time cravings. Ah well, time to batten down the hatches - big races coming up mid-August.
  • SallyLeary
    SallyLeary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I followed WW for over 4 yrs - lost 30+ lbs then got bored with our leader, the meetings & the cost. MFP is great & free. I still have 8-12 lbs to go & have been stuck, although I have lost a couple since using MFP along with MapMyWalk & my FitBit. Please add me if someone starts a group.
    I'm in Maine & my sister is in GA, we talk to each other with our headphones while we power walk at lunch almost every day. She's in the same boat. Middle age......
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Please let us know when you start one
    I'll make a group when I get home from work! We have a pretty good number of people here :) Maybe we can do weekly fitness challenges or something!

count me in, I have 16 to loose, lost some last yr and gained it back!
    when your short also its really hard 5'1 ..CW 128 ...GW 112
  • jjl1124
    jjl1124 Posts: 3
    Options
    There's a support group called Not-That-Heavy Girls. It's for those who may want to lose 10 pounds, tone up, etc. I just joined last night:)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 9lbs left to go!!! :drinker:
  • Marijana0001
    Marijana0001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yess!!! I and i find that this last 10 pounds (=5kg) are the worst/ hardest to lose. If anyone has any advice , or if there is a group,feel free to let me know!!! Kisses!!!
  • NadiaGH
    NadiaGH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'd love to lose 10 lbs.
    Feel free to add me with a message!
    :-)
  • sarahd108
    sarahd108 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same boat, 10 to go along with more toning. Any help would be great. Feel free to add me as well.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have about ten more pounds to lose and feel like weight loss has become exponentially harder as I'm closer to my goal. I have to bust my *kitten* off and eat super carefully to lose about .25lb a week at best.
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CoadyMarie
    CoadyMarie Posts: 165
    Options
    Count me in! I gained about 10 pounds in uni and it's taken me nearly 3 years to get half of it off - add the 5 pounds I already wanted to lose and I'm still looking 10 extra. I could use the motivation if I want to take less than 6 years :P Although since I started heavy lifting I may end up re-evaluating that goal. Hoping to get down a couple inches by the end of the summer anyway.
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    im need to lose 5! hehe and fast!

I know it may not be healthy (mentally) but I weigh myself every morning to get a gist of my progress and make correctiong immediatly....its the only solution I could find after losing 35 pounds with mfp and then stalling :S
  • WorkingonWellness
    Options
    I want to lose 15, maybe 20. I am trying to tell myself to just lose 5 pounds at a time. Feeling overwhelmed.
  • Changingmyfatitude
    Changingmyfatitude Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have about 12lbs to lose.. feel free to add me
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump