Are you a "Fat" eater or a "Skinny" eater??

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
"Fat" eater will save their favourite food until the end of the meal because they know they will eat everything on their plate.

"Skinny" eater will eat their favourite food first because they are not sure whether they will finish everything.

I am most definitely a "Fat" eater and I attribute this to my mother saying "Finish everything on your plate" along with the fact that I want the lasting taste in my mouth to be something good at the end of a meal.

What are you????

Replies

• AnaBuddy13
    Options
    I'm probably a skinny eater. I eat my favorite thing first.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I eeet wut I want.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm a skinny fat eater. I take a bite of my favorite food first because I can't stand to wait that long but I don't eat all of it so I can finish off the meal with it...
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I alternate bites of stuff but I do save my last few bites for my favorite parts. Which is why I eat my pizza crust first and save the middle for last :bigsmile:
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    With low caloric intake to maintain my weight loss I eat every crumb on my plate! Seriously, it all has to taste good, otherwise I would not eat it! What does that make me? Hmmm... I don't know! LOL! I guess I am a fat eater! :-)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Best for last, but not because I'm a "fat eater." I don't overload my plate... I'll eat everything off it because I put just enough there to be satisfied, AKA skinny eater.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure.... I tend to take a bite of everything and mix it up. I don't really save my fav for last, and I don't eat it all first. So I'm not sure what I would be classified as... I guess a fat eater!?
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure.... I tend to take a bite of everything and mix it up. I don't really save my fav for last, and I don't eat it all first. So I'm not sure what I would be classified as... I guess a fat eater!?

Normal, maybe?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a fat eater. I was raised that way, just like you. I always have the "save the best for last" policy when it comes to eating. I wish I could change this mentality.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I've honestly never thought about it, but I guess I'm somewhere in between. I eat a little of everything on my plate until it's all gone.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm both? A skinny fat eater? I eat a little bit of everything at first but if I'm feeling stuffed before the meal ends, I only finish my favorite food and leave the rest. That's only for when eating out though because the portions are huge. My portions are fairly normal portions at home so I do eat a little bit of everything (favorite or not), in rotation, all the way to the end.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I don't even get the concept.....lol.
    I never have " favorite " and " non-favorite " things on my plate. Maybe that has to do with only cooking for a one-person houseold ( myself ) where I don't have to prepare anything I don't like. Also, I am lucky in that I adore vegetables ( all of them ! ) and that I only eat meat, fish or fowl in modest portions, which makes automatically for fairly balanced meals .
    The problem I have is that I am a volume eater and got obese due to lack of portion control.....I have to watch my servings, but apart from that I have no preference in how I eat the food that is on the plate.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm a skinny fat eater. I take a bite of my favorite food first because I can't stand to wait that long but I don't eat all of it so I can finish off the meal with it...

This ^^^
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I tend to save my favorite for last, but I the majority of time I eat at home and prepare my own meals which means I do like everything on my plate (I love veggies and fruit and healthy foods anyway). I measure out my portions, so I don't have more on my plate than I'd eat anyway.
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm DEFINITELY a fat eater lol

Part of that is for good reason though. I always eat my veggies first because they're the one thing I shouldn't skip. Then the rest I can eat until I'm full. Although I rarely leave anything uneaten.. :tongue:

But I've always been one to save the best for last.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Interesting concept and must be true. I am a fat eater definitely. There is never any doubt that I will eat it all. I usually take a cigarette break in the middle of a meal because even tho the plate is piled high, I know I will still be hungry after I eat it all, so I slow down my fast eating style by stopping midway to take a smoke. I have a fast metabolism but also an enormous appetite. I have never felt overfull, only comfortably full. Those few folks who are naturally thin eat fattening food and get ravenously hungry but they eat a pizza slice or a pot pie and they're full! People often tell me they have never seen anyone eat as much as I eat at one time.I have seen a few people eat more than me. But I don't see how many people drink as much liquid as they do. They get a giant-gigantic-supersize-huge-ultra-enormous-extreme-gulp at 7-11 and drink all of it in no time. It would take me days to drink that! I can be so thirsty but a sip or two is all I want.
  • iWorkout4Vino
    iWorkout4Vino Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm definitely a fat eater, I always leave the best till last :)
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a fat eater, but it depends what the meal is. Sometimes it is all things I love, so I alternate.
  • cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fat eater for sure
  • raqueldaisy
    raqueldaisy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Best for last, but not because I'm a "fat eater." I don't overload my plate... I'll eat everything off it because I put just enough there to be satisfied, AKA skinny eater.

This!!! But LOL!!! I have never heard of the concept of "fat eater" vs. "skinner eater". Too funny!!