healthy snack from a chain restaurant?

Options
I brought in a nice healthy lunch to work and ate it over an hour ago, but I don't feel full. Actually, I feel downright hungry!! Does anyone have a go-to snack they buy from chain restaurants like au bon pain, cosi, subway, potbelly, Starbucks etc?? I wish there was a grocery store near me, but alas! About a 100-calorie snack would be ideal right now! Any suggestions?

thanks!

Replies

• happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Fresco chicken soft taco from Taco Bell - 140 calories I believe. And delicious. AND you can get a little dollop of guacamole to put on it too for like 30 cents! Yum.
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I believe Starbucks sugar free latte with non-fat milk is about 100 calories. They have their nutritional info online.
  • Sierrar73
    Sierrar73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All the starbucks near me have little bags of mixed nuts and dried fruit at the counter. They are probably one-two servings of nuts and good for a snack.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    You could get three packets of Subway's apple slices for 105 calories. Or a bowl of their chicken soup for 100. Or the minestrone or vegetable beef soups for 90. Starbucks oatmeal with no toppings is 140 calories. They have quite a few drink options around 100 calories, but that's not going to help much with hunger. We don't have the other three restaurants you mentioned around here, so I have no clue what options they might have.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny mocha from Starbucks - 110 calories, 3g fiber, 11g protein.
  • amyj514
    amyj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Starbucks has those Evolution Harvest snacks, nuts and bars and stuff. More like 200 calories, but better than a cookie from Subway in my opinion. I have the same problem sometimes.
  • Berkables
    Berkables Posts: 35
    Options
    oh! I always forget that Starbucks carries food. Thanks!