Looking for new friends to help keep me motivated!

Options
2»

Replies

• FairBreez
    FairBreez Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined today and as soon as I figure out how to 'add friends' on here, I will add you guys!
    I don't have many true friends, and my closest ones are either not overweight or don't use the internet much (sigh). I look fw to trying this and see if I can, once again, lose weight and feel attractive and healthy to boot.

Barb in Colorado
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! I log on several time a day. I am also working my way to get under 200 pounds as my major goal and then will see where to go from there.
    we can motivate each other.
    Anyone else feel free to add me as well! :)
  • vballstlgirl
    vballstlgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am also looking for new people to add - I need the motivation, plus I also like looking at other people's food logs to get ideas for new things to eat. My trainer just upped my calories, which made me a little nervous at first, but I have been seeing some great results along with changing my routine in the gym. We've been focusing a lot more on lifting (which is a little intimidating being just about the only girl aside from my trainer in the weight lifting area) and then doing cardio on my own.
  • Thetimehascomeforchange
    Options
    Hi - I new but very motivated, maybe I can help and vice versa :)

Good Luck
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Been on here since February, I'm down 16 pounds but still have a ways to go! Anyone can add me as well :]
  • CGales13
    CGales13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just rejoined myself. I'd be glad to send you a friend request for added support
  • alicia0412
    alicia0412 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just started a week ago, and I definitely want to get to know some people on here so I don't feel like I'm in it alone. I'll send you a request, and anyone can add me as well. :)
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me as well :) I still have a long ways to go on my journey and all the help\motivation is appreciated!
  • Callie516
    Callie516 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivational friends... Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • hawaiiandream
    hawaiiandream Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, or I'll just add you to make it more easy on ya~ I like making new friends too since I just rejoined this week. We can help each other!
  • robmog29
    robmog29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

i just sent you a friend request as I am also new to the community.

Also, I am very open to new friends to help motivate each other, so anyone please feel free to add me.

Thanks,