Hoping this will be the time it works..

Options
Hello Everyone! I have been trying to lose 30 pounds since my daughter was born 5 years ago. Can't call it pregnancy weight after 5 years! I've tried Weight Watchers, Herbalife, Pills, P90X as well as many other things and I end up giving up or gaining the weight back after I stop. I like the idea of this site. It doesn't restrict foods or carbs or fat. My hope is that by tracking and keeping my eye on what and how much I am eating and how many calories I am burning it will become second nature to me. Love this site! A friend recommended it and it's really great. Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to reading many, many success stories and hopefully making some myfitnesspal friends!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good luck, this site is a great help. Create a network of people and stick to your calories, exercise, and water and you'll be good to go!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You will love it here. Good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • aschild
    Options
    Good luck to you! I too have been trying to lose about 20lbs. My daughter is 6 so I am another one that can no longer use the "baby weight" excuse (which I do quite often). I am an otherwise active person. I run, walk, bike, everything. My problem is 1) diet and 2) being consistent. I start and stop.
    In 2008, I was 8lbs away from goal and then '09 gained it back and have been stuck ever since.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    No pills... just tracking!
    And no "hope" just planning, exercise, and support!
    We are all here for you!! :)