Replies

• Angold83
    Angold83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    6 sizes smaller! Thanks for the confidence boost! X
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am "the perfect hourglass" and apparently 2.5% smaller than I thought.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I just chose the first city too. I'm sure that's throwing off their data collection.

It should ask for height, but I do believe most of us see ourselves bigger than we are.
  • Khatastrophic
    Khatastrophic Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    "You are 37.5% smaller than you think you are"

Whaaaaaa???
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Strange that it doesn't ask height.

Good point...
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I just chose the first city too. I'm sure that's throwing off their data collection.

It should ask for height, but I do believe most of us see ourselves bigger than we are.

I chose Cardiff because Torchwood. :laugh:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I went back in and answered everything differently, except my original body choice and my measurements (different city, different favorite body part, different . I got the same result.

Then, just to see if I was getting an old lady discount, I answered everything the same as I did the first time except put my age as 26-30 and still got the same results.

But honestly, I see very little difference between the body I chose and the one next to it that they chose.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This was amazing to see! I'm a lot smaller than what I thought. What a fantastic little site. Thank you so much :)
  • tnj271985
    tnj271985 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks so much . I thought I was 4 sizes bigger than I really am.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. I decided I would be from London. lol...

I thought I was aware of my correct size but I am 7.5% smaller than I thought. I'll take that!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    7.5% smaller than I thought! I guessed I looked like the 4th and it put me between the 2nd and 3rd. :smile:
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I did this when someone posted it, what was it, yesterday? Anyway, it told me I was 17.5% smaller than I think.

I just can't see it :( I think the person whose picture I apparently match looks lightyears smaller than I do. I got some big *kitten* hips, man.
  • mom2aeris
    mom2aeris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am apparently 17% smaller than I thought. Weird.
  • clambert1273
    clambert1273 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    20% smaller and an awesome rectangle LOL

Interesting....
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Well crap...bigger than I thought. :( Okay. no treats today.:ohwell: :sad:
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wow i got 15% smaller. Cant believe i though i was much bigger :O thanks hun x
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Was only 2.5% smaller, lol... neat quiz though, thanks!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Not convinced by this. Said I was a size and a half smaller than I though and that I'm a perfect pear (with narrow shoulders, without a shoulder measurement?). I wish I was a pear but unfortunately, I still think I'm an apple.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well my answer was dead on. Apparently I'm "the perfect pear"....strange I never really thought of myself as pear shaped. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I guessed dead on.....I guess I don't have an unrealistic view of my body? Meh
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    This was awesome thank you! Apparently I'm the "perfect" pear...I spent many years figuring I was an apple because I was so round. I was also 15% smaller than I thought and four "bodies" off. I thought I was maybe off by 1/2 a body tops. I needed this reminder.