Weight loss pictures and update!

Options

Replies

• sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Tess...very motivating!! Keep up the good work!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow well done :-)
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    WOW! You look great and I bet you feel wonderful too. You'll have those last pounds off before you know it! Just keep doing what you are doing and it will happen.
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself. Congrats!
  • Yankees191
    Options
    Great job! What a difference a year makes. I'm sure you'll reach you goal soon.
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • hmlayman
    Options
    I love being your friend and you've accomplished so much! You skinny girl!!!
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :heart:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Keep up the good work! Also, ROSS is your best friend. I've gotten 2 great fitting pairs of jeans for $10 each (and a $20 pair just because I really needed 2 pairs for work) and now only one of them fits me well ... and only up to 2 wears per wash!!! :happy:
  • Malalu
    Malalu Posts: 39
    Options
    Congrats!
  • leahs_faith
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing!!! I just started 2 days ago, so I'm very encouraged by your own success. I too, am around the 5'4 mark, and was always about medium build, so if you can do it, I know I can too! Thanks so much for posting your pics as you went along...it really helped me see the in-between, not just the before and after. The in-between is what give you hope. :)
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    Thanks again for all the support and encouragement! :smile:
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • calaiasa
    Options
    I'm about 5' 4.5' and about medium frame. I started when I weighed somewhere over 173 pounds (that's my best guess because I found out later my scale was off.) My goal is 140, and I'm currently fluctuating from 146.5 to 150-ish pounds. Thanks for asking, and I hope that helps!

Look awesome! I use to weigh 204lbs and now I'm 171lbs. I lost 35lbs and I'm trying to reach my ideal goal of 130lbs. It's so motivating to see you nearly there to your goal! Thanks! You inspire me to keep going!
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    Thanks again, everybody! :smooched: I'm feelin' the love!! LOL!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Great guns a fire, look . at.. you!!! What a difference 30lbs makes. You look AWESOME!!

Thanks for sharing your huge success :flowerforyou:
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Great job!!:smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!