First post..frustrated!

Options
Hi everyone, this is my first post here out of frustration. I am not a newbie to the fitness/healthy lifestyle world. I'm 28, about 5'3, 115-120ish lbs and I have been exercising for the past decade or so (5-6x/week, mixture of HIIT, Plyos, Weights, Running, Various Machines, you name it, I've tried it!) Anyway..a few years ago, I lost a lot of weight (lowest 98lbs which my body did not like) through restricting a bit too much and exercising a lot more than I should..now I'm pretty healthy and strive for 5-6 small meals a day. I SEE NO (physical) RESULTS.. I literally kill myself at the gym some days and I'm really good with my diet and don't know what else to do.

Am I pushing too hard? Anyone else have experience like mine? Would cutting back work?
Thanks in advance. :happy:

Replies

• ice_fire_89
    Options
    Maybe train less --- shorter workouts or add another rest day? Or just change your schedule around (ex: not doing deadlifts the day after a back workout -- just an example).

Maybe eat more calories? If you have built up your metabolism you may just need more fuel.
  • 37lbs_to_go
    37lbs_to_go Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) What physical results are you looking for? I'm unsure after reading your first post.
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Um, if you are at a healthy weight, you just may be hampered by genetics.
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) What physical results are you looking for? I'm unsure after reading your first post.

^^ Yes...Are you trying to build muscle?
  • sanal02
    sanal02 Posts: 2
    Options
    Build lean muscle/get rid of some fat (specifically lower body.)