Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Determined

Hi, my son is now crawling--he just started yesterday, and I'm so ready to loose some baby weight! I'm going to try my hardest to finally get this weight off. I'm not very tall, 5ft. so any extra weight looks horrible. My boyfriend exercises all the time and is in shape. I want to get into shape too! I'd do it with him but I can't keep up.
The hardest part for me isn't the exercise it is the food.
Thanks,
Missy T.

Replies

• Julieelliott12
    Julieelliott12 Posts: 68 Member
    Hey! I have the same problems with food! and I'm also 5ft so I know how you feel about the extra weight showing! Add me!
  • EpicNurse
    EpicNurse Posts: 4
    I can relate. My lil'man is almost 11months and time to get those extra pounds gone. I started my journey about 2 weeks ago. First week, I lost a whooping 9 lbs! The second week...one pound. From what am reading, I suppose that's still good. I attribute the drastic loss in week one to cutting down on carbs. So determined to get in shape. Gotta run my first 5k this yr sometime. Good luck!