Howdy!

Options
My name is Susan. I am the mother of 5 beautiful, adopted children who light up my life along with my wonderful hubby. I have about 180 pounds to lose. I need all the help I can get. I have been overweight since I was about 9 or 10. Everyone used to tell me that I was 'big boned'. I don't like that label. It makes it seem like I don't have the ability to change myself.

I have a blog that you are welcome to check out. I log my weight each day along with any struggles or triumphs I have had. The blog is www.winningthewaronfat.blogspot.com

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to MFP. If you use the tools here and make your health a priority, you will change your Life completely, and that 180 pounds will be HISTORY!!
  • Awabanana
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember that you do have the ability to change yourself, and you will!

(PS it has been my dream to adopt my children since I was a little girl! Hopefully in the next three to five years I will begin that process. :bigsmile: )
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!

Jeannie- WOW! 174lbs!! That gives me hope!! Thank you for posting and giving me inspiration!

Awabanana- You are so right! I HAVE THE POWER!! Good luck in your adoption dreams. I wish you all the best. It's the best decision I ever made. My kids light up my life! I so appreciate your support. :~)