New here!

Options
HI! My name is Missy and I just joined on Monday when I accidentally came upon this site when looking for a calorie counter program. I absolutely love it here! I finally have had enough of feeling the way I do and have decided it's time. I have lost all of this weight before, but here I am again 7 years later right where I started from last time. I am 220 lbs now and hoping to at least make it to 145 by the end of June.I haven't started an excercise program yet. I printed off a coupon to try a gym out, but that's as far as I've gotten. I'm terrified of working out in front of people :) I guess I'm just looking for a little encouragement and support. Thanks!

Replies

• x_sam_potts_x
    Options
    Hey
    Im new here to, i accidently found the app on my iphone while looking a a calorie counter to ... this is my 2nd week on my healthy eating plan, in my 1st week i lost 6lbs!! my next weigh in day is friday n i cant wait haha
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good luck. If you can get the app for this also. I had the app before I even seen the web site. The app is a great tool. If you need any encouragement just post it here.People here are always helping each other out.
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    Awesome! I'm actually looking forward to weighing myself on Monday, never thought I'd say that lol
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    Hey
    Im new here to, i accidently found the app on my iphone while looking a a calorie counter to ... this is my 2nd week on my healthy eating plan, in my 1st week i lost 6lbs!! my next weigh in day is friday n i cant wait haha
    That is fantastic! Isn't it great that we're no longer afraid of that big bad scale and actually look forward to getting on it :)
  • Banner1375
    Banner1375 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've found this site very helpful and the message board is great. Everyone is so helpful here. Good luck with the exercise. Don't worry about the other folks at the gym, they are worrying about what you think about them :)