Hey new here!

Options
hi there I'm new here....well for about a week now. I wanted to make sure I was going to stick with something for once and it seems like this is working. So far I LOVE the site and how it works now I'm just looking for some extre help along the way and perhaps make a new friend or two.

Replies

• Oak1ey
    Oak1ey Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new to welcome aboard Erin

Oaks
  • HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I have have motivation problems on some days too, but I've managed to keep decreasing my weight. Add me if you would like and lets motivate each other!
  • mcarpe52797
    Options
    I'm new here too and love it! The biggest eye opener for me was the calorie counter. I am no longer wondering how I gained so much weight lol. I had no idea how many calories I was putting in my body!
  • x_sam_potts_x
    Options
    Hey , im new here to, its my 2nd week on MFP and i love it, i find it soooo easy, and i now actually realise how much i actually used to eat...... i lost 6lbs my 1st week! my 2nd weigh day is on friday
  • NatalieKopko
    Options
    Hey - my husband and I are new here. The site is great. Love the great data base. This is going to be very motivating.:smile:
  • Oak1ey
    Oak1ey Posts: 4
    Options
    seems strange the majority are trying to lose weight and I'm trying to put it on, my problem stems from a high metoblism so really hard to gain weight and bulk up no matter how much I do the gym

Oaks