How I did it

Options
Hi guys,
Back in August of 2012 I was 250 pounds and so out of shape I couldn't stay on a treadmill. I started a diet and a blog and by Thanksgiving I was under 200 pounds. Two years later and (most of) the weight is still off.
I recently posted a blog update where I spelled out what worked for me and I wanted to share it with all of you. Here's the link:

http://fatmanbegins.blogspot.com/2014/06/busting-diet-myths.html

Hopefully this will help someone out there and maybe give them that one trick or tip that kick starts their diet. Good luck and happy reading!

Replies

• elvensnow
    elvensnow Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Grats to you on your weight loss! But all I can say is: Lord, do men have it easy :tongue:
  • rayo429
    rayo429 Posts: 9
    Options
    will look at your link but big high five to you for your success!
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Grats to you on your weight loss! But all I can say is: Lord, do men have it easy :tongue:

Really? Why?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding what worked for you. That's half the battle.
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations....
    Second, I just read the blog post at the link you provided and I think we are kindred spirits. :-)
  • deemoore333
    Options
    love it
  • radiodave
    radiodave Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words guys! Totally agree with Sabine... there are so many different things that work for so many different people you need to keep tinkering until you find that magic trick that works for you.

Also glad to know I have a kindred spirit out there ewhip!

And I'm looking at all the weight loss numbers of everyone in this thread and congrats are in order for every single one of us!