Potato Chip Trip

Options
Day 11-- CHIP FREE -Another day mastered. Made it through the 11th day with no real isssues. Thats a step forward. My day was almost over-I was watching Biggest Loser before the thought of chips crossed my mind. I had a handful of mixed nuts instead and the salt helped. I was able to not go out into the cold to get potato chips(that thought actually crossed my mind!).

Replies

• jlouise
    jlouise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well Done

I know the potato chip CRAVING alllll tooo well

Its an everyday struggle

Your doing fantastic look at all those pounds you've lost

Keep it up

Jodie
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    They are my weakness too. I now try to snack on microwave popcorn, portioned pretzels or baked chips. I really like Kettle White Cheddar flavour or Humpty Dumpty Salt and Vinegar or Dill Pickle.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    oh dear , now i want some...

I can only buy 1 packet at a time and they have to be "walkers" ready salted...

oh i'm so proud of you i really understand thier call !
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love the responses i get. It helps me keep going day to day. Thanks
  • stefnid
    Options
    I LOVE chips and try really hard to give them up, but when i feel like i need some, i eat POPCHIPS (can find at Target i know for sure) they are ranked "the best chip for you" the bbq and sour cream and onion are great. i think you can have around 20-22 chips for 120 calories. just a suggestion. but if you have the willpower to give them up completely you go girl!!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have to not have any chips at all-- I have no willpower if I have a few I am gonna eat the bag or more!!!! I have leaned that about myself--acknowledge that about myself and I am goona change that about myself. LOL