Looking for Supportive/Encouraging Peers

Options
I think one of the biggest struggles I have with weightloss is that I always take on the challenge alone. I have great friends and family that have always been there thru my toughest struggles when it came to relationships, financial whoas and if I ever needed a place to stay. But since I have taken on getting my health on track, its hard to express my feelings and obstacles I have to overcome when it comes to losing weight. I would like to meet new people who are taking on weightloss goals and can provide encouragement along the way. I think learning from how they approach it and hearing about other's successes would really inspire me to take on challenge and stick with it longer. And just to let everyone know too, this wouldn't be onesided, I will be there in your cheering section as much as you're in mine as well.

Replies

• redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! On daily, 40 days so far. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I log on daily. 896 logged in day thus far. If you're looking for mutual support, anyone can feel free to add me.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is much better with friends! Feel free to add me!
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It is much, much better with support! Feel free to add me. I am on over 122 days of logging!
  • sseale1
    sseale1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, and I read everyone's logs and posts as much as I can, and comment when I can, add me if you like :)
  • Annesoucy1957
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I'm also always looking for more mutually supportive friends on here. :)
  • aswarty
    aswarty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's always easier with supportive friends! Feel free to add me - always happy to support friends :)
  • luckyduck1718
    Options
    Thank you so much ! I really do think that this was a great decision to getting on track with my weightloss and it feels great to know that there are people out there willing to provide encouragement along the way! I am open to anyone adding me. Thank you so much !
  • Suznd75
    Suznd75 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi guys...I am just trying to add a few more friends!

I love helping and motivating people. Take a look at my profile and if you are Interested, please feel free to add me!

Suz