calories burned

Options
I was wondering if anyone could help me. :) I do P90x. I'm finding it a tad hard to figure out how many calories I've burned. Does anyone have a suggestion? :yawn:

Replies

• ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

If you have the means, invest in a BodyBugg (US) or KiFit (UK). They're the little arm devices that they use on the Biggest Loser US and Fat Families in the UK.

That will tell you exactly how many calories you are burning.
  • cherylogle
    Options
    Scuby is right. It's not possible to say how much your burning since you chose the intensity for which you workout on any of the days but especially on weight days. On cardio days (Core Syn, Plyo & Kenpo) you can use a watch but for a better read, I think the Body Bug would be your best bet. It's pricey but it does give you a really good read on what you do burn during the day. I know that they are VERY addictive if you are into the numbers. :)
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    diff need a heart rate monitor some are great polar makes some good ones some not so great but they all will show intensity from day to day even minute to minute so if your into the numbers get one thanks all for the bodybug reference going to go check in out my polar keeps going off line numbers weird but i still like the numbers :love:
  • cgboles
    cgboles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks bunches folks. :) much appreciated! :smile: