need some motivation!

Options
I've lost 7lbs this month and its the first time in my life I've ever felt like I've lost weight! Ive said I'm going to do it before but this time i meant it and am very proud of myself! I could do with some friends to do it with, give each other motivation etc :) xx

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You need to motivate yourself.
  • candyinmyheels
    candyinmyheels Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will help motivate you if you would like. I have been very negligent at tracking food in the past, but I am now committed to checking in every day, logging my food (ideally before I eat it), and exercising 30 minutes every day.
    Feel free to check in with me whenever you want.
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, of course the main motivation has to come from within, but it's a great help that there are people in the same situation, cheering you on and supporting you :)
  • DevSanchez
    DevSanchez Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You need to motivate yourself.

While this is good and true, it definitely doesn't hurt to have others rooting you on. Ultimate motivation comes from within yourself, but lets face it, things are alot easier when you have people in your corner!

Feel free to add me. My MFP are one of the main reasons I've kept pushing through this! Others DO motivate and inspire you and they make it much more fun and easier along the way.