Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack

Options
bshibs
bshibs Posts: 31 Member
Hey guys...Any idea on the calorie burn of Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack?

thanks!

Replies

• StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Shoot I burned 388 cals in 20 mins being these type of workouts are new to me ugh it's exhausting!
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same. Bella, how did you get 388? I've heard some folks are entering the time under circuit training, so that's an option.
  • ashleypashley77
    ashleypashley77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey - I don't know if it's too late or you worked out your calorie burn in the end?
    I did Level 1 of 6W6P, but without tracking calories burnt with my heart rate monitor.
    I just started Level 2 yesterday - which was MUCH harder, in my opinion! - and burned 612kcals.

But I'm sure it depends on whether you're doing the basic/advanced versions and how hard you're pushing!

:)
  • MckeyDee
    MckeyDee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    has anyone seen this site and what do you think? It is supposed to tell you how many calories you are burning for various workouts. But according to this, Jillian's 6 weeks 6 pack burns 816 calories per hour based on a body weight of 150 lbs. This is much higher than entering in circuit training for 30 min - which says that burns 267 calories. I'd sure love to enter in 408 instead of 267, but if it's wrong I don't want to be eating that and thinking I am still on target! any thoughts?

http://www.fitclick.com/exercises_Jillian_Michael_6_Week_6_Pack?eqID=1277#.Ux3WMl-x6Pw
  • iWorkout4Vino
    iWorkout4Vino Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    has anyone seen this site and what do you think? It is supposed to tell you how many calories you are burning for various workouts. But according to this, Jillian's 6 weeks 6 pack burns 816 calories per hour based on a body weight of 150 lbs. This is much higher than entering in circuit training for 30 min - which says that burns 267 calories. I'd sure love to enter in 408 instead of 267, but if it's wrong I don't want to be eating that and thinking I am still on target! any thoughts?

http://www.fitclick.com/exercises_Jillian_Michael_6_Week_6_Pack?eqID=1277#.Ux3WMl-x6Pw

I got in touch with the Jillian Michaels customer services and gave them my weight/height etc and they told me that I was more than likely burning 435 calories for 35 minutes. I don't have a HRM to check but I'm just going with that.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I just did level 2 for the first time and I can see where the burn is high, OMfG....i'm dead on my feet.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    they told me that I was more than likely burning 435 calories for 35 minutes

No way. If you use that for your calculations you are going to get frustrated and wonder why you aren't losing what you think you should be.