I'm stuffed! AYCE Blue Crab for Lunch!!

Options
We just got back from eating lunch out--we drove up to Crisfield, MD. For those who don't know it, it's on the Chesapeake Bay. Anyway, we stopped at a place and both of us got the All-You-Can-Eat Blue Crabs!!

I ate 23 crabs--sounds like a lot but probably worked out to about 1 lb. of meat. But I'm stuffed!!!!

DH ate 20--but he made the mistake of eating the ear of corn that came with--not me! I know that's just to fill you up so you won't eat as many crabs!

Best part of vacation so far!!

Not bad on the calories either--about 350 calories. I burnt up 885 cycling this morning, so got plenty!

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    We just got back from eating lunch out--we drove up to Crisfield, MD. For those who don't know it, it's on the Chesapeake Bay. Anyway, we stopped at a place and both of us got the All-You-Can-Eat Blue Crabs!!

I ate 23 crabs--sounds like a lot but probably worked out to about 1 lb. of meat. But I'm stuffed!!!!

DH ate 20--but he made the mistake of eating the ear of corn that came with--not me! I know that's just to fill you up so you won't eat as many crabs!

Not bad on the calories either--about 350 calories. I burnt up 885 cycling this morning, so got plenty!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    ~sigh~ That's my kind of eating....i LOVE,LOVE,LOVE seafood!!!! Blue crabs are the bestest!!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg that sounded amazing....:tongue: ....no doggie bag for us:frown: .........:sad:

wow you are kickin' butt w/ those rides girl!

hugs and way to go!
    Ali
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Mmmmm crabs. My grandparents live in Crisfield. We are going there Labor Day weekend and I hope to have some crabs while i am there (fresh caught by my Grandpa).
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo Jealous! :love:

Have fun!