Hello All :)

Options
I'm am not new to MFP. I have joined and deleted my account several times. I have reached a point (180 lbs) that I just can't accept. My 5'2 body was not meant to weigh this much!! So here I am rejoining/recommitting, eating healthy, and trying to get some kind of exercise in daily. I would love to have some motivating friends to help cheer me on and vice versa.

Replies

• lilidelafield
    lilidelafield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I am not new to this site either. I am very good at neglecting details like logging in and being honest about the cheats, but the result is I am heavier than I have ever been and I want the old skinny me back again, so any cheerful hints or stern tellings off for cheating would be very welcome! It helps to know there are others out there facing the same struggles as me. We can do this together!
  • speciallisa
    speciallisa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    Im the same as you both, I have been a member on here for ages on and off and to be fair not really used it. but I am determined to get this weight off without having to pay for expensive diet groups!
    Seeing as the weather is so nice as well i can go out for some good walks.
    Hope to hear from you soon, good luck xx
  • meaner1975
    Options
    I just joined today and have a goal of 30lbs to start. I recently had a total hysterectomy and found that during my recovering I have gained even more weight. I am excited to try MFP and after reading so many posts with great motivation I think I can finally do this! Looking forward to being part of a great group.