Columbus, Ohio fitness partner needed (female only)

Options
Hello MFP,
I've fallen hard off of the MFP bandwagon and have my work cut out for me now on the road to fitness! I'm just looking for someone (women only please) who's willing to be my workout partner whether it be walking, running, hiking or the gym! I belong to Planet Fitness but I can bring you along with me free of charge! I'm 29 with 100+ lbs to lose in my opinion so add me if you're in need of a buddy to keep you motivated as well.

Replies

• kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What side of town are you on? I'm a planet fitness member too!
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm on the east side so I go to the one in Pickerington! You actually look a little familiar! lol
  • kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to the pickerington location but I work in Reynoldsburg. PS I love your profile pic!
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It was after I lost 50 lbs using MFP... unfortunately I've gained all that back plus 20! :( Definitely time for a change....
  • benjiman1
    benjiman1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello my name is amanda. I myself am also looking for someone to work out with. I live on northside of columbus. I just like you have gained my weight back and now want someone who can motivate me and in return motivate them. I just turned 26 and i need to kick it into gear. Pkease let me know times you normally work out and see if we can coordinate our times. :) thank you