Small Victories

Options
It's been a difficult few days. Some tough stuff happening at work, emotionally exhausting me. So the small victories have been more important than I realized.

I ran a mile in 8:33 yesterday, pushing a stroller with baby. I was hoping to just do better than 10 minutes, as I've stayed physically active, even if it wasn't the way it should have been. I didn't even know I was capable of this.

I came to work this morning and put on my uniform, only to find out that I had moved another belt loop inwards. This was one loop smaller than my prepregnancy size.

So I'm headed the right direction with my fitness.

This was a much needed thing.

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It's been a difficult few days. Some tough stuff happening at work, emotionally exhausting me. So the small victories have been more important than I realized.

I ran a mile in 8:33 yesterday, pushing a stroller with baby. I was hoping to just do better than 10 minutes, as I've stayed physically active, even if it wasn't the way it should have been. I didn't even know I was capable of this.

I came to work this morning and put on my uniform, only to find out that I had moved another belt loop inwards. This was one loop smaller than my prepregnancy size.

So I'm headed the right direction with my fitness.

This was a much needed thing.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous news!

Way to go!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Congrats!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • simlane
    simlane Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    oh wow thats great, and yes the small things are just as important!!!!

3479.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter