new here

Options
Hi! I am new here and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am a 25 year old mom to a 3 year old. I work in lab/xray, which is semi-active. I am joining this site to try and lose a few pounds, but mainly to get the support I need to become more active. My daily activities leave me feeling drained and on my days off, I feel like all I want to do is be a couch potato. I look forward to meeting some friends on here and becoming more fit.

Brooklyn~

Replies

• meghannpiercy
    meghannpiercy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on here for a week, so I'm kinda new too. I'm 24 with a 4 years old. I know how you feel about coming home and not wanting to do anything but lay around. Wish you lots of luck on you weight lose journey
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I'm sending a friends request.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel as well, that is all I want to do on the weekend is veg, lay on the couch and watch TV. Since I started here and have added the gym and home workouts to my daily activities I have noticed a small change so far and I am sure the more and further I get the better I will feel overall. Looking forward to sleeping better, having more energy and overall feeling healthy. Good Luck with your journey, you can do it!
  • shirley_1984
    Options
    Hello and welcome... I am new here too but definately not new to trying to lose weight lol.... I am 26 yrs old and I have two boys, Zackary age 4, and Jakob age 1... I am currently a stay at home mom and although one might think I have all the time in the world to stay active, once my housewrok is complete the last thing on my mind is working out....
    Good Luck!!!
  • christinewalker
    Options
    Hi everyone, I live in Central England. I am 54 in a couple of weeks and need to keep myself healthy, which means sheading about 10 kilos. I think this time of year is not at all good for feeling energetic and a lot of you are saying about vegging on the sofa, I think when the weather picks up, we will find we have more energy. I was told about this site by a friend and I joined a couple of days ago. It keeps me busy updating my food intake, instead of finding time to have naughty in-between snacks. Not had a weigh-in yet, keeping that for Friday - will keep you posted.