Help =\

Options
I've started a new term at university where I have 9am starts.
We have moved campus so now I have to get up at 6am. Which means breakfast is at 6am...

How to I stay within my calorie goals?! Because I find the earlier i get up the more I eat through the day =\

Kelly

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Make sure to keep healthy snack on hand. I like teh 100 calorie nut packs. The protein helps keep me full. may sure you get fiber and protein in your breakfest. it will help you stay full longer. Try to get in an extra 20-30 minute walk each day to earn a few extra calories. Good Luck with school and staying on track!
  • CLH00
    CLH00 Posts: 15
    Options
    Eat food that keeps you fuller for longer! :happy:
    I usually eat breakfast at around 7am during the week. I make sure it's porridge or weetabix because these are fairly low in calories but take longer to digest, therefore keeping me fuller for longer.
    I usually eat a banana at breakfast time too, to give me energy.
    And drink tea! Green tea especially stops me from picking between meals.

Hope this helps :happy:
  • CLH00
    CLH00 Posts: 15
    Options
    Make sure to keep healthy snack on hand. I like teh 100 calorie nut packs. The protein helps keep me full.

I like the sound of those! Where would one find these "100 calorie nut packs"?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Try breaking breakfast down into smaller bits and eating part at 6am and part at say, 9 am. An example would be, if you usually have two scrambld eggs for breakfast, have one scrambled egg, and take along a hard boiled one for later.
  • Simonscat
    Simonscat Posts: 249
    Options
    I usually have porridge for breakfast.
    I try to eat fruit as snacks, but they make me so hungry!
    I'll be starting the gym and fully training for a marathon so might increase my cals.