how do i add stregnth training into cals burned?

Options
I think ive asked this before but like today is my stregnth training day and i iknow damm well i burn calories in a 45 min session of machines and free weights but how do i know? I know i need to get a heart rate monitor that will tell me what ive burned correct? but on this site is there a way to figure it out> help b/c it screws me up on my calorie intake for the day i never know whether im under or over

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I think ive asked this before but like today is my stregnth training day and i iknow damm well i burn calories in a 45 min session of machines and free weights but how do i know? I know i need to get a heart rate monitor that will tell me what ive burned correct? but on this site is there a way to figure it out> help b/c it screws me up on my calorie intake for the day i never know whether im under or over
    You can add them in under cardio under strength training. I use this calculator...http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calories.htm to calculate my caloric burn.
  • fitnfabulous
    Options
    thank you! i was just trying to figure that out and noticed your question, and answer! awesome!!