hello mfp!

Options
So, I'm starting to do this taking care of myself and eating right thing again. I know that I feel better when I do, and so far it's been going well.

I'm hoping to get some feed back and helpful info on smart things to invest in. I know I need a new scale, does anyone have a suggestion on type, brand etc? Also, looking for easy ways to work out at home, doing this all on a budget and can't afford a gym membership.

I appreciate any input!

Replies

• dancindiva7
    dancindiva7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    anyone out there?
  • onlyevita
    onlyevita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can find A LOT of workouts on YouTube to follow. I have two younger children so a gym is out (the childcare costs add up more than the monthly cost). So I do lots of walking. You can usually find a decent scale through Groupon. Good luck!
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i do all my works outs at home , i do the flex pay on beachbody for there workout .u tube o my phone or for alot of pyople lfp top .alot of good old fashion walking ..jump rope .some small hand weights .look for stuff on craig list or yard sells gotton a few things there .over time one thing at a time you can get a pretty good work out gym in your home ..anyway hope this helps .
  • csadler78
    csadler78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I like Taylor scales - they have a backlight so they're easy to read. The batteries last about six months when you weight every day. You can usually find one at the local discount store for about $20.

Walking and running are free, so they are always good options. I've also invested in some home workout videos including Zumba (bought it at a used bookstore for about $10), and Hip Hop Abs.
  • dancindiva7
    dancindiva7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice and extra kick in the pants!! Good luck on your journeys