Hi Everyone!!! Please Help Me!

Options
kelia21
kelia21 Posts: 15 Member
Hello. I tried MFP about a year and a half ago. Never really stuck with it. My cousin told me I didn't have an actual MFP support system..... Any-who, my name is Markelia the last time I got on a scale I weighed 177 lbs. which is shameful since at the beginning of March I was at 148 lbs.

I recently just got back in the gym (by recently I mean Wednesday) and I really need some type of motivation.

Please help.... Support, advise, constructive criticism all welcomed.

Replies

• mistymarie25
    mistymarie25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This may not seem like a lot, but I am 26 and have never really been able to even wear a bathing suit because I'm over weight. I am currently 235! I bought my dream bathing suit and I keep it in my kitchen!….Yes my kitchen! But it motivates me not to give up. I buy tons of healthy food but my kids and husband love ice cream and sweets as same as the next person! I can't deprive them because I'm over weight.
  • kelia21
    kelia21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've come to notice whenever I plan vacations I lose the most weight. I'm usually my most determined. For my birthday I went to Brazil and where normally I would be ashamed to put on a bikini without a cover up I found myself buying a brazilian cut one in no time. There were so many sizes and no stares. I still live with my parents and every time I get on my health food kicks that's when all of my favorite junk foods show up in the house. Will power is a must around here. Once clothing gets to big I give it away. I kind of regret it now, but its pushing me to get the weight back off.