Options

Replies

• shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I don't wear them in the gym but i wear my sunglasses at night
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I rarely take my shades off. :glasses: But in the gym? Um no.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I've never seen this nor done this. But speaking as someone who wears sunglasses indoors frequently because of migraines that come with extreme sensitivity to light, you may want to take that into consideration before passing judgements. :flowerforyou:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I wear my sunglasses at night.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You go to the gym during a migraine??
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I don't think I ever wore them in the gym, but I wear prescription glasses and need to switch to regular glasses and I have been in indoor situations in which I forgot to do that and did not even realize I was wearing sunglasses for a little while. Other times I only have my sunglasses and need to keep them on. If I have been wearing prescription sunglasses and then take them off, my depth perception is so bad that I could fall and walk into things. Early summer can bring about this situation.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    sunglasses in the gym is the domain of the ultra tool. Only seen it a few times. Usually accompanied by lots of mean mugging, invisible muscles, etc.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    There's a guy that wears a Bane mask while he works out. I've never seen his full face before. And this is at Planet Fitness , lol.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    There's a guy that wears a Bane mask while he works out. I've never seen his full face before. And this is at Planet Fitness , lol.

you sure it's not an altitude mask?

still weird, but not quite as odd as it seems
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    You go to the gym during a migraine??

This.

I have slight Photophobia (sensitivity to light), meaning I get migraines from prolonged exposure to artificial light, low sun or PCs without my sunglasses or filtered glasses. My old gym Virgin Active was rediculously bright with stupidly low ceilings meaning you were on a treadmil and straight in front of you they had those full length wall of mirrors reflecting alsorts of crazy light around. I certainly wasn't the only one who wore shades there.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options

So a woman wears shows a bit of belly causing no danger to anyone and planet fitness kicks her out. A man refuses to show his face and he could be Americas Most Wanted and its fine. Hmmm....PF is a very odd place indeed.

To OP, I agree with the light sensitivity issue...or maybe Bernie has come for a visit.
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lol, are you in Tyler, TX? There was a guy like that at our Planet Fitness one night. Only seen him once but I don't usually go at the same time everyday so I might just miss him now.
  • PunkyDucky
    PunkyDucky Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm sure whoever the tool was wearing sunglasses had a hidden agenda of looking at squatting booties.

Still...very CREEPY!
    3a00e7444f0efa9132e80ff0cfbed34d4af51a73b3dd47ac1e1027a7e8618501.jpg
  • KameHameHaaa
    Options
    I'm sure whoever the tool was wearing sunglasses had a hidden agenda of looking at squatting booties.

Still...very CREEPY!

Ahahahaha

deal-with-it-sloth_zps5896915c.jpg
  • KameHameHaaa
    Options
    Lol, are you in Tyler, TX? There was a guy like that at our Planet Fitness one night. Only seen him once but I don't usually go at the same time everyday so I might just miss him now.

Nope east coast!
  • KameHameHaaa
    Options

you sure it's not an altitude mask?

still weird, but not quite as odd as it seems

Yeah it is but it's Bane styled/same design so we just refer to him as Bane when we see him XD
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've done that before, sometimes I get light sensitive headaches, I'm not gonna let it stop me just because someone thinks i look like an *kitten*.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have photosensitivity. If I spend a lot of time in bright light, I get migraines and seizures. I am a teacher and I also wear lightly-tinted glasses in class and I bring them with me everywhere just in case I start having auras wherever I am. Glad to know we epileptics are creepy for other things besides merely being epileptic. :|
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I forget that i am wearing them on my head sometimes when I walk in but I don't generally put them on my eyes.

I've done that a time or two myself. :glasses:
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Depends. I've forgotten to change out of my driving frames to my indoor frames more than a few times. I try not to think about it too much because well, stuff happens. If I focus on my mess up with my frames, I mess up my work out. So um, yeah, think what you will about me, I won't be thinking about what you think. ;)