i need new buddies!!

Options
Piercey_24
Piercey_24 Posts: 40 Member
It's been a while but I am back at it and found that many of my info buddies r either inactive or don't come on nearly enough to help me and I help them to get motivated!! So please help me out and add... I'm a mom of a two yr old. Trying to stick to a low calorie diet. I'd love some new buddies to keep one another motivated!!

Replies

• AAJohnson23
    Options
    Hey there. I'm fairly new and looking for motivation as well. Mom to 3 girls, and my husband is rail thin and eats more junk food and soda than humanly possibly :( Gained about 20 lbs since we met 3 years ago and now trying to improve myself and my family. I've been doing a low calorie (no dairy, pastas, breads and sugars--some bread some dairy only once a week if that) and its helped me lose 11 lbs so far. Still another 10 to get back to my original normal weight and maybe even a little more!
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'll send you one.. I'm back again after taking a year hiatus myself, can relate to what you're saying!
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I log daily, read news feed daily and have an open diary to friends
  • Piercey_24
    Piercey_24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! My hubby is skinny too gained 30lbs but now w golf season back down!! Can't wait to get to know all of you
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I am in the same boat, returning and all my good support buddies are not here anymore. Need so new one to help me get this FAT off.
  • samanthashade982
    samanthashade982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • parkparksarah
    Options
    Add me too :D
  • foryoublue
    foryoublue Posts: 24
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm happy to have new friends. :)