Everyday users who are looking to loose 20+ more lbs

Options
Hey everyone! I am finally serious about losing weight and getting comfortable with my body. I want to be able to wear shorts (I hate my legs) I want to be able to go to the beach with my kids or even the pool and not feel embarrassed! Im very motivated to get this weight off. Any support would be appreciated. Please everyone feel free to add me, we can see each others food diaries and get some ideas on how to stay on track. Everyone needs support, lets work this weight off together! I would really love some friends that are working hard to lose 20+ lbs! Thanks! :)

Replies

• candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Same boat here feel free to add away
  • kelia21
    kelia21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
  • nolanoliviasmommy
    Options
    You can add me (idk how yet lol)
  • likeelili
    likeelili Posts: 6
    Options
    I need to lose the same, feel free to add :)
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. It's nice not being in this alone and to have someone to cheer on :)
  • chevysharon01
    Options
    You can sure add me if you want. I need to lose at least 30 more lbs, and I need all the help I can get. We can help motivate each other on this journey to good health.
  • heatherrobs
    heatherrobs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose about 25-30 more pounds. I will add you! I hear you on getting out to the beach and wearing shorts. I haven't worn shorts in years!
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    hey you ca add me I have to lose over 50 pounds
  • HellYesHaley
    Options
    Hey everyone! So happy to have found this thread--I'm looking to lose 30 pounds right now, but when I reach that goal, I'll set another for myself. I think my goal will be to lose about 60 pounds total, but breaking it up into smaller amounts seems a bit less daunting. Feel free to add me, I need some motivational, committed friends!