new needing help!

Options
:bigsmile: Hi. New to the posts. Having one of those bad days. Only 3pm and nearly eaten all of my 1200 cals for the day. Help!

Replies

• Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Oh how I have been there many time :) We all have those days. :) When i noticed days like that to get my self back on track I would drink tons of water the rest of the day and switch only eating raw fruits and veggies the rest of the day. Tons of nutrients, helps keep you full and are very healthy so while you will still go over your calorie count its better than a cheeseburger or fries for your body :)
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    1200 isnt many calories. If you need help feeling full try a fiber supplement.
  • PaulaKac
    PaulaKac Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for less than a month, and yes I have gone over my calorie limit more than once. It happens. Drink lots of water and fill up on raw fruits and vegetables. You can do this :-)
  • cak2011
    cak2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely drink lots of water. Also a fruits such as watermelon, honeydew or cantaloupe which contain mostly water and fiber will make you feel full like you have eaten a meal without the calories of a meal.
  • Vhonnzye
    Vhonnzye Posts: 1
    Options
    wow!!
  • wendydaly1
    wendydaly1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I started off great today. Then hit the chocolate. For the person that said "wow" it doesn't take a great amount to eat 600 cals in chocolate! Or we would all be skinny. Dont feel like eating at all at the moment. Just feeling guilty, sick and fat! Just worried when the night draws in.....:noway: