Abolene Hummmm...

Options
They say that abolene is suppose to make you sweat more when you are working out but I am just like I dont know about it I will try it to day it is something you rub on your belly and with your belly band around it and work out and sweat it out. So if any one heard anything about it let me know :)

Replies

• Rocio956
    Rocio956 Posts: 20
    Options
    People say its kind of like sweet sweat. I looked it up on you tube and ppl say it works. Im thinking about buying it.
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would stay away from Fad's It is calories in vrs calories out. If this fad truly worked EVERYONE would be doing it. The diet industry is a multi billion dollar industry. If this stuff worked there would be no obesity epidemic. Watch your portions, get some exercise in and you will loose weight :) Good luck
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You can't target where you lose the fat so that right there tells you this isn't going to work how you want it. Also, rubbing stuff on your skin isn't going to somehow rev up your body to burn more calories and sweating more doesn't mean you are burning more.

Just eat at a deficit and exercise to increase your fitness. You don't need gimmicks.
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    oh ok i have a problem with water weight
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I still wouldn't suggest using the product to deal with that. If it is a big problem, I'd talk with a physician.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

What problem is that?

If sweating equalled weight loss, I'd be super model thin.

(Any water weight lost will be quickly replaced as soon as you eat or drink)
  • Robinson1258
    Options
    i have pills for it but i am talking about sweating while working out I just dont no matter how hard or long I work out for
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    i have pills for it but i am talking about sweating while working out I just dont no matter how hard or long I work out for

Some people just don't. Sweat does not necessarily indicate effort. Some people sweat with little effort (hi, that's me) others can do very strenuous exercise and not break a sweat. It has nothing to do with fat loss.

The only issue is if you have a problem regulating body temperature due to lack of sweating. But that would be a medical issue and not solved by a product like this.
  • Robinson1258
    Options

Some people just don't. Sweat does not necessarily indicate effort. Some people sweat with little effort (hi, that's me) others can do very strenuous exercise and not break a sweat. It has nothing to do with fat loss.

The only issue is if you have a problem regulating body temperature due to lack of sweating. But that would be a medical issue and not solved by a product like this.

thanks