Costco/Sam's Club .. $20.00

Options
Phoenix__Rising
Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
Your budget at said places .. what do you buy?

[It's a game .. what would your only $20 go to]

Replies

• JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    I dont have a budget per-say... My usual purchases are K cups, Whole grain tortillas, frozen chicken breast, eye round roasts and water... Things that I go through on a regular basis... Of course toilet paper and such, but thats like a once a year purchase, lol...
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    It's very difficult to get out of Costco for $20, but I would probably buy their salad mix ($4.99 for 1 lb), strawberries ($7.99 for 4 lbs) and some Brownie Brittle (big bag for $5.99). I love the Brownie Brittle!

I feel lucky if I can get out for under $100.
  • PaulaKac
    PaulaKac Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's like next to nothing for me LOL....but for $20 I'd buy tuna and spinach salad
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options
    It's very difficult to get out of Costco for $20, but I would probably buy their salad mix ($4.99 for 1 lb), strawberries ($7.99 for 4 lbs) and some Brownie Brittle (big bag for $5.99). I love the Brownie Brittle!

I feel lucky if I can get out for under $100.

I know, huh? But say you went in there and have to be choosy? :smile:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Two gallons of milk and as much fruit as I could get and pray it's not a week I need laundry detergent or any paper products!
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Well if I only have $20.00... Then lets just be really bad and buy the chocolate, caramel and macadamia nut thingys... They are like $8 bucks each... So Ill just get two :D
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Eggs, yogurt, bananas, and peanut butter.
  • Sweetpea6896
    Sweetpea6896 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My protein shakes and eggs. :-)
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Options
    I'd buy the fruit but sadly they are all about volume. I might not afford any paper products as well.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a $100 minimum? I can't remember the last time I walked out with spending at least that.

So how about a nice steak and a 12 pack. That would just about cover it. Oh wait you can't buy "a steak", what was I thinking?

2 12 packs!
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena Make Up Remover wipes and cubed butternut squash.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    bison meat.