Chris Powell Vemma Bode Shakes/Burn etc

Options
I decided to try Chris Powell's carb cycling technique along with the Vemma Bode Shakes and Bode Burn. I was wondering if anyone else here has tried his diet and/or shakes. Have you had much success? if so, have you maintained?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Michele

Replies

• daytondunn
    Options
    I don't have much to tell, but I'm doing the diet right now, starting my 2nd week today. I chose not to go the shake route (at least for now) and see how I do on my own. My first weigh-in was Saturday and I was down 4.2 pounds. I did have a few headaches during the week after the low-carb days. I'm using the online trainer, https://vemmabode.com/ and it uses the Turbo Cycle (low, low, high, low, low, high, reward day).
  • Fredrussell
    Options
    Mzzshell, I love Chris's plan! After trying many different diets over the years, this is the only one that I have lost the most weight in. I lost 42 lbs in about 4 months and have kept it off. After trail and error there are a few key things that you have to do for it to work at full potential. Send me an email I will send you my file Vemma Bode Success Tips. Thanks Fred
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Mzzshell, I love Chris's plan! After trying many different diets over the years, this is the only one that I have lost the most weight in. I lost 42 lbs in about 4 months and have kept it off. After trail and error there are a few key things that you have to do for it to work at full potential. Send me an email I will send you my file Vemma Bode Success Tips. Thanks Fred

Hi Fred, would love to have the info as well...going to email you
  • romesbabe
    romesbabe Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey Fred could you let me know how Chris's plan worked for you? I enjoy watching him on Extreme Weight Loss, but have not tried his plan. Any tips would really be appreciated.
  • mlp2004
    mlp2004 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old topic but just started today and was wondering if you guys could give me tips and tricks and tell me how you all did with it :)

Thanks
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't what you posted for but it'll at least bump it- I know nothing about shakes but I read the Chris Powell book and thought it was too complex for the average joe to bother with, for weight loss. I think you could do just as well without the carb cycling. Good luck!