Gay Guy Looking for Friends for Inspiration!

Options
ncdougb
ncdougb Posts: 61 Member
This is my third MFP attempt... gotta be serious this time, with a goal to lose another 15 lbs.

I'm not big on sharing my weight loss woes with my facebook friends, etc., so I was hoping to meet some nice folks on here who could help encourage me to meet my goals. And I'm happy to return the favor.

It's nice too to have a bit of fun conversation and banter along the way.

If you're up for connecting, just let me know.

Tx

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Rachel :-) I'm from Jersey and lost 70 lbs total :-)
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chrissy (also from NC, btw)! I'm just starting my eleventy-millionth attempt to shed this weight, so I know what you mean about being serious about it this go round. Feel free to add me so we can help keep each other motivated!
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Nerdy, middle aged mom with slightly off beat sense of humour and on my way to becoming an obsessive tracker (59 consecutive days tracking, 17 lbs lost). Feel free to add me as a friend
  • XxAmiraxX
    XxAmiraxX Posts: 64
    Options
    This is my third time here as well! This time I'm trying really hard, I'd love to help out anyway I can. Not the best cheerleader or advice giver but I'll do my best! Feel free to add me ^_^
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Straight girl who loves inspiring friends ;)

I'm a daily logger and spend too much time on here in general. I'm weird, and awkward and I love running. Add me!
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Christine from California...
    I have lost then gained and repeat that pattern... I really need to get support to keep me going down, and never go up again,
    I just need support to get up off my tush and exercise :)

I'd love to have extra support, and sure give it back to you :)
    Please add me if you would like... :happy:

Christine
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi Doug (guessing your name is Doug from your ID?), I'm Karen from Michigan. This is my first (hopefully last o.O) time on MFP attempting a healthier lifestyle. I've done really well on the food part, but struggle with exercising. Need to step that part up big time.

I could always use some more friends to help support each other. I don't post much in my timeline, but I've logged/tracked my diet here every day, (except for a few days when my internet got knocked out by an ice storm) since last September. I do, however comment from time to time or 'like' my friends' posts to help with encouragement and to show I'm here and that I care. Feel free to add me. :)
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    I'm not Gay but I expect that we all go through the same trials and tribulations on this journey. Feel free to reach out for motivation anytime. Congrats on staying on the journey, that's as important as finally reaching your goal.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I live in the SF Bay Area and gay is normal around these parts.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Add away!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a request!
  • kerry1265
    kerry1265 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gay guy in da house! Feel free to add, I'm just building up my friend base on MFP, just started using it seriously in the last few days. 57 pounds down since 1/1. :-)
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am always up for new friends to both give and receive support and motivation from, anyone can feel free to add me! :happy:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always up for more friends.
  • jstavix
    jstavix Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends, I am always looking for inspiration and friendship after all, we are all in this together, I pretty much accept most requests. Life is too short not to be nice :)
  • JonDyn
    JonDyn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i can always use more friends
  • cootason
    cootason Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome back I can use some friends we are all in this together :) feel free to add.
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request! :)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Send away, im always up for new friends so anyone feel free
  • chamberlain3
    chamberlain3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Looks like we have a similar weight loss goal :)