KOMBUCHA TEA STOPS CRAVINGS!!!

Options
Ok. So I've always loved kombucha (well... after I got past the initial 'eew' factor) but it wasn't until I was trying to lose weight that I really appreciated it! I mean... I don't mean to sound like one of those annoying sales ppl here... but I swear it's like a magic potion in a bottle! It's fermented so it's a satisfying replacement to soda... it gives me TONS OF energy and as far as cravings go, they just... stop. I have little interest in food when I drink it (not in a bad way, like in an 'I feel satisfied' way)
I strongly recommend you try it! It is kind of pricey but if u want something cheaper u can try apple cider vinegar (yes. ACV. It's basically the same thing) although kombucha has tasty flavors. I personally like the gingerade but there's others too. Synergy is kombucha as well and does the same thing. Seriously u have to try this stuff! (But don't chug a whole bottle- very acidic...)

Replies

• Dalton1720
    Dalton1720 Posts: 104
    Options
    Sounds interesting! I found most of my cravings went away with time. Like bread, fried foods, and cheese. Although I still do have a sweet tooth! Maybe it could be useful for that. ;)
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Kombucha is really easy to make. I make my own & drink in moderation.
  • luvz2bake
    luvz2bake Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you make it?
  • luvz2bake
    luvz2bake Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Usuall takes about 3-days of not eating something to get rid of cravings. At least that is how it works for me.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of video tutorials to show you how. I like to go on the Kombucha Kamp website as well.