Snowy mess

Options
It is a snowy mess here in NH and I had an anxiety attck driving to work this morning. My noraml commute is 35 minutes but with the snow I gave myself at least an hour and I'm glad I did.....it took me 1 hour and 5 minutes to get here. WOW but I got here safe and sound....at one point I couldn't see out the window and I prayed to God to keep me safe and let me not get into or cause an accident....PRAYER WORKS!

Well today was my weigh in for week 5 and I'm down another pound for a total of 9.4 pounds lost.....GO ME!

ONLY 0.6 pound till I hit my goal of 10lbs for 6 weeks! I am so excited! So far this week I have gotten in two workuts, one of them being and unconventional workout and one with the DVD's. I screwed up my schedule this week at work and now I'm all out of wack....o well I will have the next 5 days off to really push myself. I was planning to start my training for the half marathon in August but with the snow I'm not sure if that's going to be possible.

Later

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'm also in NH, and drove from Londonderry up to Bedford and 93 was horrible! Thankfully the drivers I was around at the time were respectful and courteous so I didn't have any problems going at my own comfortable speed, but I had a few slippery moments when I started to panic. Glad you made it safely!

WTG on your WL! :smile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Toronto here getting the blizzard NY got yesterday. Took 1 hour 15 min to get to work, normally 35 min. Luckily I'm the passenger so I slept on the last highway, lol!
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We're about on the same schedule of weight loss- I had to do some youtube dvd's-if I walk outside I freeze and my eyes water-but every bit helps right!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!