Ready to make a change and need some support!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Stacy and I have been on mfp for a while but have just started using the message board. I am a mother of 2 and have neglected myself totally over the past 8 years! I am ready to focus on me and my health (both physical and mental). I need to lose a lot of weight and it is scary, but I am trying to take it one pound at a time. Some support from those of you out there who can understand what I am going through would be soooo appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome & Good Luck!!
  • beccers
    beccers Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to focus a little on yourself! Good luck on your journey!!! Yes it is hard, but I'm finding it's so worth it!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacy! I'm Ginny. I've been on the site for a couple of weeks now and love the support! I have 2 kids also, so know it can be hard. Feel free to friend me if you need more support!
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place for support. It is a great community. Friend me if you wish
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Stacy, I'm Cassie. A mother of twin toddlers. I'm here for all the support you may need! Welcome!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    hey stacy!

u can do this! we can do this! lets do this together!

u will become addicted to this site.....its like facebook! LOL

friend me!!

:) jen
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Shelia. We are glad that you are here with us on this life changing journey. It is really neat and I like it better than I thought that I would!!!