HELLO OUT THERE!

Options
I'M THREE DAYS INTO MFP, AND LOVING IT ALREADY! I HAVE LOST 26 POUNDS ON MY OWN SINCE MARCH OF 2010. JUST LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND ENCOURAGMENT TO LOSE THE REMAINING EXCESS WEIGHT.

Replies

• slippahs
    Options
    Hi!
    I am new to this also, being a member for about a week or so. Need to get back to exercising but is hard right now with an illness in the family, but so far so good, l like the fact that I have to think about what I put in my mouth, sometimes I am guilty of the "mindless munching" Good for you on teh 26 pounds! WOW
  • alpaughmom
    alpaughmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    THANKS! I USUALLY DO CARDIO OR ZUMBA 3 X A WEEK. I'VE BECOME ADDICTED TO ZUMBA ACTUALLY. I NEVER IMAGINED I WOULD BE IN A CLASSROOM FULL OF 60 OTHER WOMEN TAKING A DANCE CLASS, BUT IT IS A BLAST! I ALSO DO ZUMBA AT HOME ON THE Wii. I FIND THAT SINCE I'VE BEEN TRACKING MY CALORIES WITH MFP IM MORE AWARE OF MY INTAKE. GOOD LUCK TOO YOU,YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hello Congratulations on the success you've had already! I just started with MFP on Monday, and I am so glad I found this site. The support and encouragement really makes me want to succeed at this, and being able to track what I'm eating is a necessary tool in my fight to get this weight off! Good luck to you!
  • alpaughmom
    alpaughmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I AREE 100%! THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGMENT, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY!