Take your "before" pics early!!

Options
I've been on MFP since February 1st. While I still have a long way to go, I've lost a total of 25 lbs through calorie counting and C25k (I just completed it yesterday). I (like many people, I'm sure) was WAY too self conscious to take an official "before" picture. So, naturally, I've been telling people that I haven't noticed a difference...until today. I was lucky enough to happen upon some old photos taken in Spring 2013 at a cousin's engagement party, and now I see!! I have officially put together a photo album, so I can look at these pictures when I feel lazy or unmotivated. I'm looking forward to adding plenty more photos, as I plan on taking them every 10 lbs until goal.

Height 5'6''
SW: 225
CW: 199
GW: 145

[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/dreaissweet/Mobile Uploads/2014-06/50FD8923-22A5-47F1-A50A-2F2875B119A0_1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/dreaissweet/Mobile Uploads/2014-06/3F15829B-61AB-4253-B644-A3A55B188EA7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/dreaissweet/Mobile Uploads/2014-06/E8DDF202-8EBA-4DC8-B207-01FB835714D6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b386/dreaissweet/Mobile Uploads/2014-06/4793D491-BFB2-4700-8638-7201A56E2EAE.jpg[/img]

Replies

• bsmith101112
    bsmith101112 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • cherbert1
    cherbert1 Posts: 19
    Options
    Nice job! I can definitely tell.
  • Shapeupwithalla
    Options
    Awesome progress! Good luck with your fitness journey!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    WTG on your progress. Awesome.!!!
  • turtlebeth
    turtlebeth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You got this girlfriend!
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Great advice! And awesome results! You look great!
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Definitely noticeable. Nice progress!

I did take a before pic after I lost 14 pounds (even though I did not want to). I still have 64 pounds to go, so I'll keep it hidden until then. lol
  • kyleklaver
    kyleklaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I "really" started end of Jan this year 245, now I'm @ 200. Started out with MFP, Runtastic and C25K. Made a huge effort to change my path due to rising blood pressure. and tired of being over weight. At my heaviest I was 257 last year. I tried, but never committed myself to making the change. Blood pressure now is 118/76. Wish I had made the decision years ago.

Anyone thinking about it, STOP thinking and just do it. Do whatever you can. Any motion is progress, no mater how slow or small.

kkbeforenafter_zps67d74fb5.jpg
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!! You look beautiful in both pics, but even better in the most recent one.
  • MadGardener
    MadGardener Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're looking good! It's a very noticeable change. I hope you're feeling good, too.
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see the difference!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great! I have a great before pic and some great during ones, but am resisting posting in this topic until I reach my goal. :)
  • healinghands111
    healinghands111 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! But you started as absolutely beautiful too!!

Best of luck to you!
    Kristen
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Good job! Great photos too. And excellent advice. In fact, I've started today (despite joining MFP years ago, lol) and since I happen to be home alone at the moment (so rarely happens!) I took a few photos. I put on a pair of leggings that I'd be mortified to be seen in, and a sports bra. That's it. Revealed everything. ugh. I plan to continue the pics in that same outfit.

Looking forward to seeing some changes in me too.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yup, I totally agree on taking the pictures early...I couldn't bring myself to do it and now I really wish I had so i could have photographic evidence that there's a difference. Relying on my own "body sense" and "memory" doesn't work for me.

And nice job OP!!!
  • Andiebeanluvsu
    Andiebeanluvsu Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!