Hopeless, need support

Options
I was 160 pounds last year til I got pregnant .
I was 220 pounds at the end of pregnancy.
I lost about 20 pounds 6 weeks post pregnancy

My last weight was 180, 3/30/13
It just stayed that way for 2-3 months
I was so frustrated and tried to up workout time and limit eating yet a month later I gained 10 pounds back!
That just pisses me off!
I am so angry!

Replies

• Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart! I was 190 something just before labor, 178 just after birth, and my max weight was over 245. I hit that weight around the time my son qualified for his learner's permit.

I weigh 124 now. If I can do it, you can do it.
  • DietTryIt
    DietTryIt Posts: 4
    Options
    Babe I'm 230 right now and I wanna be 125. You can email me if you want. :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • DEAFBLUIEFITGURL33
    Options
    Ok sure
    You can PM me
    Thanks
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    After both of my pregnancies it took a lot of work for my weight to being to budge, but it eventually did. Just keep tracking everything and stay as active as you can and it will start to fall off.
  • ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You've upped your exercise. Have you taken your measurements? I am currently at a plateau as well. I have been working so hard this month and have not lost a single pound. I did lose an inch in both my waist and hips, however, and that IS progress. (Though I prefer seeing those numbers on the scale move) Stick with it. I know how frustrating it is, but giving up will frustrate you even more. There could be many reasons why you aren't seeing results on the scale. Building muscle, retaining water, and even your post-pregnancy hormones may all be contributing to your plateau. Keep at it and you will see change! Remember this weight loss thing is a journey, not a race.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Here is the help you need:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Feel free to post questions if you need more help.
  • DEAFBLUIEFITGURL33
    Options
    Just reviewed it

Thanks