Help!

Options
I have had a really tough weekend with food, feel a bit rubbish if I'm honest.

On Friday I had a meal out in pizza express where I had a cold meat starter followed by a pizza and ice cream.
Saturday (yesterday) I had a healthy breakfast, pasta dish (all made from scratch and little to no cheese) and last night I had 5 mini milky way chocolates, 3 2biscuit kitkats and fish chips and curry sauce for dinner.
Sunday (today) I had a healthy breakfast, 100g bag of sweets, 2 kitkats and 2 milky way chocolates for lunch I had 3 chapattis (corn flour ones) glazed with vegetable oil along side a curry made with no oil just cauliflower seasoned with indian spices & 450 mls of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

What do I do tomorrow? I'm so worried I will gain weight, I currently weigh 56 kg and my goal weight is 49 kg have I ruined all the exercise and healthy eating last week?

Thanks guys for reading!

Also has anyone ever struggled

Replies

• clodia2
    clodia2 Posts: 51
    Options
    Each day is a fresh start. Don't beat yourself up for a bad weekend, just get yourself back on track. A slip every once in a while is ok. The fact you're aware of your "mistake" means you're ready to move on. You can do it.

My addiction is Hot Tamales. I love them.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Such is life...

Start afresh tomorrow, drink plenty of water, don't weigh yourself for a couple of days, don't panic , don't beat yourself up about it, lesson learned, be better prepared next time :)
  • 491emmah
    491emmah Posts: 3
    Options
    Exactly what everyone else here has said. Just get back on track tomorrow. Don't try and over compensate by starving or doing anything daft. Just do what you usually do.
    You may well gain a bit, but if you stay on track it will soon come off again. This is life, you can't be perfect all of the time and slip ups happen :-D

(I know, I ate two chocolate bars today as well! It's so hard to resist the sugar cravings sometimes!)
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Look one day of bad eating isnt going to make you fat, like one day of healthy eating isnt going to make you thin
    You need to relax, treating yourself isnt a bad thing and really if you added your calories your probably still within the 2000 calories for a woman, avoid the scales for a couple of days, drink plenty of water and tomorrow is another day

Dont feel bad/guilty, this is eating disorder behavior and can lead to a world of problems, don't worry about it, enjoy the weekend youve had and tomorrow is a new week :),
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Worry about calories first, macros and fiber second, and the what third. Pizza and ice cream will not stop your weight loss if you fit them within your calorie goals.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I have had a really tough weekend with food, feel a bit rubbish if I'm honest.

On Friday I had a meal out in pizza express where I had a cold meat starter followed by a pizza and ice cream.
    Saturday (yesterday) I had a healthy breakfast, pasta dish (all made from scratch and little to no cheese) and last night I had 5 mini milky way chocolates, 3 2biscuit kitkats and fish chips and curry sauce for dinner.
    Sunday (today) I had a healthy breakfast, 100g bag of sweets, 2 kitkats and 2 milky way chocolates for lunch I had 3 chapattis (corn flour ones) glazed with vegetable oil along side a curry made with no oil just cauliflower seasoned with indian spices & 450 mls of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

What do I do tomorrow? I'm so worried I will gain weight, I currently weigh 56 kg and my goal weight is 49 kg have I ruined all the exercise and healthy eating last week?

Thanks guys for reading!

Also has anyone ever struggled

I had a brilliant post constructed, but MFP sent it into internet hell somewhere, with an error message when I went to post. It had a Back to the Future gif in it and everything.

Here's the meat and potatoes of it. Pardon the food pun. Also, open your diary for more personal advice. Are you restricting what you eat too much? Or restricting calories too much?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here

Oh what the hell....

200_s.gif