Mega Milestone

Options
Didn't think I would ever be posting here but after this week's weight loss I have a few things to celebrate! I'm very happy to have a number of milestones all land on the same day so I wanted to mark the occasion and share the joy.

This week I lost 3lbs making my current weight 298 and bringing my total weight loss to 42lbs. I started on 1st January 2014 at 340lbs. This means:

- I've lost over 40lbs!
- I'm in the 200's!
- I've lost 1/4 of my weight loss goal!
- I did it in under 6 months.
- I'm now lighter than I was the last time I used MFP. When I first joined I lost 25lbs and got down to 299lbs. Unfortunately I put it all back on and then some. I wasn't doing things right though, and I can really tell the difference now that I am. Very happy to have corrected 2 years of damage to myself.
- Last time I hovered around 300lbs for 15 weeks!
- I'm now the lightest I've been in at least 3 years and from here on I'll be turning back the clock for my body.
- Some of my older clothes fit, including things I bought that never did.
- I'm sleeping better, breathing better and moving faster.
- My real weight loss journey begins now!

Thank you MFP and the MFP community for all your support! Taking my "starting pics" now, it will be a while but I look forward to showing you the results -TEZx

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!