Been here for a week! Hello

Options
:wink: Just wanted to intro myself... My name is Chris im 23. I am in a realtionship with a little girl on the way. One of the reasons I want to loose weight is to show my girl good eating habits. Another reason is to just feel better not only mentally but physically as well. Well my goal for now is to get down to 220 and im at 256... Lets see what happens I have a bigger frame than most anyways so between 200 and 215 is where ill be happy.

Replies

• Spikeyangel
    Options
    Chris
    I think that's great...
    Very good reasons to get fit.

I think this site is great, how are you finding it?

Jan :)
  • pizzagi
    Options
    Well, if no one has said it already, "welcome". Wish you all the success. Keep in touch anytime. For me, portion control made a big difference. For others exercise works better. The advice I can offer is find what works for you.

Take care,
    Paul.
  • christobear
    Options
    I think this site is great, another friend/co-worker referred me to it.
  • christobear
    Options
    Well im trying to do both portion control and exercise.. I just got the gym membership on Monday and i go every morning at 6AM. Hopefully ill reach my goals.
  • Terriberry
    Options
    Hi Chris. What a great motivation. A new baby girl. I think it's great that you are doing something about your health now. You will be a great daddy. Good luck! Add me if you like.