A "Big" Reason for Men to Lose Weight

Options
If your a man, overweight, and feeling like you've been "short-changed" in a certain department, read this article:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/392513/size_matters_how_weight_can_affect.html?cat=51

Yes, just like "trimming the hedges", losing a few pounds can make it look bigger! Of course, if your name happens to be Ron Jeremy, you can get as fat as you want, but it might provide a little extra motivation to hit the gym for the rest of us mere mortals out there! :laugh:

Replies

• jimmydeanbakker
    Options
    This is actually true.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    So I need to gain 2.5 inches.

:bigsmile:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    bump.gif Agreed 100%
  • zydratethief
    Options
    having lost almost 80lbs i can vouch for this...lol
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Leave it to you to post somethig like this. :tongue:
  • roland72
    roland72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    boy oh boy, so according to doctor Mehmet Oz "for every 15 pounds of fat lost a man can expect to perceive increases of more than an inch in penis length" ... I've got 54 pounds to lose, that would be an increase of 3.6 inches ... not sure what to think of that ;)
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Interesting.... :wink:
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha I will def. have that up for when my fiance gets home from work! He needs to lose weight so maybe that will give him motivation or make him pissed off.
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My hubby lost about 15lbs and I could tell when I was down their......enough said LMAO!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    So wait, if I put ON weight it will make it look smaller. Well that's a relief. I will cancel the reduction surgery I was planning to have. It's not easy being so blessed in that department *crying*

*and then I woke up*
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    After reading that I can't stop thinking do you spell it penis or penus. ;-D
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I know when I lost 20 lbs, I went up a shoe size.

Just like me to always gain in the wrong areas. :ohwell:
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    How fair is this??????????????!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

I lose weight and I lose my breasts and you all gain yardage??????????????? (in perception)
  • toddgaines
    Options
    I've lost over 60lbs and can definitely vouch for this being truth...
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    So wait, if I put ON weight it will make it look smaller. Well that's a relief. I will cancel the reduction surgery I was planning to have. It's not easy being so blessed in that department *crying*

*and then I woke up*

Mhahahahahah

Men and their little pal :wink:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options

I lose weight and I lose my breasts and you all gain yardage??????????????? (in perception)

I never thought of that. Totally NOT fair!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options

Edited by luvbnamom on Wed 01/12/11 12:19 PM

Holy crap!!! so true.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Really!!!!
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    boy oh boy, so according to doctor Mehmet Oz "for every 15 pounds of fat lost a man can expect to perceive increases of more than an inch in penis length" ... I've got 54 pounds to lose, that would be an increase of 3.6 inches ... not sure what to think of that ;)

Actually, I think that was an error. Later in tha article it says an inch for every 30 pounds, which is more accurate, I believe. Whatever, I'll take it! :wink: