BornxVillain Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    How did you guess my weight right on the nose? LOL
    @bruinsleafs
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    @bruinsleafs

no way! i knew you couldnt be much more that 110-115 so i picked a number and went with it!
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BornxVillain : 115
  • BornxVillain
    BornxVillain Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    @Bruinsleafs, I literally just weighed myself @ 108 rounded up from 107.6- you are a weight guessing god! LOL
  • kotarea
    kotarea Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    @bruinsleafs

my guess is 108?
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    @Bruinsleafs, I literally just weighed myself @ 108 rounded up from 107.6- you are a weight guessing god! LOL

haha apparently so!!! other people on here need my greatness ;) ive not had one person come remotely close hah
  • Sha1911
    Sha1911 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

haha apparently so!!! other people on here need my greatness ;) ive not had one person come remotely close hah

Was I still not close bro? 280 is the highest I'll go, I refuse to believe anything higher
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options

Was I still not close bro? 280 is the highest I'll go, I refuse to believe anything higher

haha id go a little higher if i were you hah
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

He looks about 300 to me.
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options

close enough!! haha
  • Sha1911
    Sha1911 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Really? I have an uncle who is 265 and looks way chubbier!!
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options

303.2 as of thursday night haha

ive always been really active and always played hockey ... and apparently i carry weight well haha
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    brunslief, 300 but if your 300, your very tall to accommodate that weight, as you are not sizable by any means,
  • hazelovesfood
    Options

ive always been really active and always played hockey ... and apparently i carry weight well haha
    its not always about weight, tall people are most often a lot heavier and muscle weights a lot too,.
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    Oh I love you so much, I wish I was 140.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: on and for you, 110
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options

its not always about weight, tall people are most often a lot heavier and muscle weights a lot too,.

haha im 6'1 and ya .. im really happy the way i carry my weight for sure.. and last time i got measured by muscle it was a pretty high number % of weight of muscle so im pretty happy!

still want to get under that though!
  • hazelovesfood
    Options

haha im 6'1 and ya .. im really happy the way i carry my weight for sure.. and last time i got measured by muscle it was a pretty high number % of weight of muscle so im pretty happy!

still want to get under that though!
    People say to me I carry it well as im 5 9 almost 5 10 but its all fat lol, no muscle lol
  • BruinsLeafs718
    Options
    well regardless you still look great!

id say arounf 145-155?
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options